Posted by BrittneyRz
I saw this over on Kat Impossible awhile back and it looked fun. I needed a fun tag to do while I finish up my book so I figured I would give this a shot. It was originally created by Kristin @Kristin Kraves Books.
Rules: Find a book that contains (either on the cover or in the title) an example for each category. You must have a separate book for all 20, get as creative as you want and do it within five minutes!
( I really did try to do it in five minutes but failed. It took me about 10, mostly because my shelves are all spread out over my apartment so going between them took time!)
1. Food – Seventh Plague by Jams Rollins – There is a bee on the cover and they make honey which can be food. (I might have stretched that one a bit!)
2. Transportation – The Secret of Platform 13 by Eva Ibbotson – Remembered this book from when I was a teen, loved it then. Need to reread it.
3. Weapon – Game of Thrones by George RR Martin – Knife on cover, pretty simple
4. Animal – Littlest Uninvited One by Charles Tazewell- Didn’t even have to think about this one.
5. Number – Three Days to Never by Tim Powers
6. Something You Read – Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine – The cover is made to look like a book cover on a book cover!
7. Body of Water – Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen – Saw the word water and went with it.
8. Product of Fire- Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine
9. Royalty – The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming (I bought this book because it mentioned Ohio and anything about my state interests me).
10. Architecture – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling – The castle is on it. (I had a rough time with this one, it ate a lot of my time.)
11. Clothing Item – A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – Kell’s coat is a prominent element of the cover and the book!
12. Family member – The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater – Those boys are all brothers so I went with it.
13. Time of Day – Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
14. Music – This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab – Double on this one, song in the title plus an instrument on the cover!
15. Paranormal being – A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin
16. Occupation – The Book Jumper Mechthild Glaser – It is their job to jump into books.
17. Season – Winter by Marissa Meyer
18. Color – More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera- I may have used a lot of interpretation for this one but the cover is full of color so I am counting it.
19. Celestial Body – The Timeships by Stephen Baxter – Time hopping space ships!
20. Something that grows – Lord the Flies by William Golding – Has plants on the cover. Another tough one for some reason.
This was fun though I may have done a little more interpreting than intended but still fun. I tag anyone who is in the mood to challenge themselves!