I love to read and look at a book from all angels. I like to think about the deeper meanings, they relate to the world I live in and talk about the significance I find in the story.
I also know how important book reviews are for authors. They get the word out about a book. They help people find a book they might not have thought about before.
If you are an author and would like to request a review below you will find my guidelines for books I review:
- I love fantasy and science fiction those are my primary genres. But that does not mean I will not read something from another genre if the summary appeals to me. (I don’t mind erotica but it has to have a storyline to it, it can’t just be erotica).
- I provide an honest review of my thoughts of the book. I will never tear apart a story. I will offer constructive criticism. I do not review books that I have DNF’d.
- I work a 9-5 job, 40 hours a week so my turn around time may be a bit on the slower side. Books can take me anywhere from 1-6 months to review depending on my schedule and what else is happening in my life.
- I will cross-post reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
- I prefer print books. It is just very difficult for me to fall into a story on an e-reader. But I will take e-books if the story interests me enough.
Please send all review requests to Brittrz88@gmail.com. I will get back to you within the week of the email to let you know if I will be able to review the book or not. Please only send review requests to the above email.
Thank you and I am excited to read new stories!